Dunno where to ask, gonna ask here: need stuff from NI Audio Kontrol 1 install CD

Max Morton

Sep 21, 2008
UA, Kyiv
www.maxmorton.com
Sorry if i post to a wrong section.
Bought myself NI Audio Kontrol 1 audiocard. New, nice, even with software coupons and unused serial numbers. But the installation CD was corrupt. Not a problem to download drivers from the manufacturer's web-site, but quite a problem to find Guitar Rig 3 LE. And i'm planning to use it a lot when i'm far from studio and full of ideas i wish to capture )))
Several hours of agressive googling gave me nothing, so:

Has anyone got the NI Guitar rig 3 LE install? :cry: It goes with different gear and perhaps there's a possibility someone still keeps the install CD.

Thanks in advance!:headbang:

привіт,

Як ви поживаєте?

Hahaha, I hope I got that right, just an excuse to use my pitiful knowledge of Ukrainian.

anyway, have you tried registering your Guitar Rig serial number with Native Instruments? perhaps you will be able to download from there once it is registered.
or, on the Guitar Rig page it says you can get a serial number for free ( it says "send me a serial number via email")

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/guitar/guitar-rig-3-le-cm/

привіт,

Як ви поживаєте?

Hahaha, I hope I got that right, just an excuse to use my pitiful knowledge of Ukrainian.

anyway, have you tried registering your Guitar Rig serial number with Native Instruments? perhaps you will be able to download from there once it is registered.
or, on the Guitar Rig page it says you can get a serial number for free ( it says "send me a serial number via email")

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/guitar/guitar-rig-3-le-cm/

I think that page is for a special version of LE that was offered in a recent edition of Computer Music dedicated to guitar. It asks for a coupon code that was in the magazine which unfortunately I don't have and I suspect the original OP does not have as well. I personally would just write NI and see about purchasing as a nominal fee a replacement disc - if what the OP purchased is indeed unregistered he should register it and see about the replacement disc policy. Seems from some posts on the forums that you can order replacement discs so that may be the route to go.

From the Order Support FAQ:

I have lost my CD / my CD is damaged.
Please refer to our Order Support. Please make sure that your product has been registered in the system with us.

TheDriller: Hey man!:) Щиро дякую! :))
Unfortunately, the things are not that simple, as Jind has already mentioned - you can easily get the serial number, but there's no place to find the installer.
Jind: Thanks!:) The replacement CD might be the great solution! Contacting their support right now.

But anyway, if someone has got an installer just near, I'd be sincerely thankful.