Dutch /Belgian gigs cancelled.

Odd... the Paradiso, 013 and Disturbed sites don't seem to mention anything about cancellation. It's not some sort of miscommunication due to the fact that these Disturbed dates are the new dates for a previously postponed tour (which was supposed to happen in, I think, October last year)? It would suck if this turns out to be true, even if Nevermore only has a support slot...

NeverMarty said:
Odd... the Paradiso, 013 and Disturbed sites don't seem to mention anything about cancellation. It's not some sort of miscommunication due to the fact that these Disturbed dates are the new dates for a previously postponed tour (which was supposed to happen in, I think, October last year)? It would suck if this turns out to be true, even if Nevermore only has a support slot...

This is what the 013 site says next to the Disturbed gig ( mind you it is in Dutch) Verplaatst! Nieuwe datum wordt zsm bekendgemaakt!

I see it now - and a pal of mine got a cancellation email from Biebob. If the Disturbed shows are cancelled I'd have to draw the conclusion that something must be wrong with Disturbed (other than their music - cheap shot, but I couldn't help myself :p), which forced Nevermore to cancel their headlining shows as well. I guess we'll know whenever some sort of official statement is made, but I'd doubt Disturbed would cancel an already postponed tour if the only problem was that a supporting band couldn't make it... O well, I'm hoping Nevermore will be back for headlining shows soon.

GVD! en nog op mijn verjaardag, ook!
Dè ze bedankt zèn! Geen Nevermore-taart voor iesje dit jaar! :cry:

Bummer, let's hope the headline comes very soon.

The show from 013 Tilburg (19th March) is moved to saturday 23rd september acoording the website of 013 http://www.013web.nl/

The show from Paradiso Amsterdam (20th March) is moved to tuesday 26th spetember acoording the website of Paradiso http://www.paradiso.nl/index2.php

I still don't know whats happening with the other dates outside Belgium and Holland, even the band and Century Media doesn't know about this yet.

Someone any clue??

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Biebob doesn't show new dates.

SAT 18 MARCH BIEBOB-VOSSELAAR
NEVERMORE
cancelled/AFGELAST

ALLE RESERVATIES VERVALLEN GEKOCHTE TICKETS KAN JE TERUG INRUILEN BIJ VVK ADRES.

DOORS OPEN 20.00 BEGIN 21.00