Duvall....

Triste

gazing into the deep
May 4, 2001
Echo Park
Visit site
On one of the threads (I can't remember which) you mentioned something about an OPETH video. What show is it from and how can I get a copy?

Hey, I bought/won the video off Ebay. It's from the Milwaukee show in 2000. Can't remember the setlist, if I have time tomorrow, I'll post it. The video is REALLY close to Mikael, occasionally goes to Peter and Martins. Quality is only OK, it's had a few generations. The sound is better than the video, but Mikael's voice is lost among the noise. I suppose I could try to make copies, but my VCR, once great, is now dwindling slowly. Let me know.. and oh yeah, Katatonia plays afterwards, that's on there too, but I havn't watched it all yet. It's about the same, quality-wise.

What REALLY bugs me is that the camera doesn't go to Peter when he plays the second half of the White Cluster solo, where it goes really nifty (niftier??)... contact me if you want more info, or a copy or something.

Sure thing.. lucky sod. haha..

I don't think I'll buy any more videos, this one was too much of a hassle to get. (what with duty and all)... But I'll keep my eyes peeled.