DVD trading

meanman

New Metal Member
Feb 12, 2004
Hi all, this is my first ( but not last ) post here. I'm looking for people who are into 80's metal ( I'm 35 ), and especially people to trade DVDR's of 80's metal stuff. My list is always growing, so if you're interested send me yours at guitartabtrade at hotmail.com and I'll respond with mine. I am in Australia, but I trade all over the world.

hi there,i love 80's metal also and am in australia as well!i don't have much in the way of music dvds yet but have a couple of released ones(slayer,slipknot)also have kreator live kreation.i am badly looking for any 80's thrash concerts on dvd or video,bands like exodus,forbidden,testament,death angel,vio-lence etc.plmk what you have and if we can do a deal.:headbang:

slipknot8 said:
hi there,i love 80's metal also and am in australia as well!i don't have much in the way of music dvds yet but have a couple of released ones(slayer,slipknot)also have kreator live kreation.i am badly looking for any 80's thrash concerts on dvd or video,bands like exodus,forbidden,testament,death angel,vio-lence etc.plmk what you have and if we can do a deal.:headbang:

Sorry - I do like some heavier bands, like Anthrax, but I'm only into a couple of the bands you listed, and I don't have any of them on DVD.