DVDnikufesin

mentalmeltdown

Horatio McAllister
Feb 18, 2002
Sainte-Foy Beach
Hiya people,

Since I just bought meself one of'em DVD playin' thingies, I was wondering which one of the SOD DVD's has the Live at the Budokan concert on it ?? Is it "Speak English or Live" or the "Kill Yourself: The Movie" ???

Thanks in advance

Peace

P.S. Black Dahlia from "We've come for you all" will be the fastest song ever recorded by Anthrax!
:headbang:

I have "Return.." on VHS, but I'll definitely check it out on DVD!

As for Black Dahlia, this french hard rock zine interviewed 'Thrax and Scott said that "the Black Dahlia is the fastest song Anthrax ever wrote"...
They also listened to parts of the upcoming album, and they're impressed and also comment on some of the songs...

Peace

Hi Matt,

C'est cool de voir qu'il y a d'autres québecois dans le forum! à la prochaine...

P.S. Just a little post in french for my compadre Matt!

P.P.S. you can rock in french too: Antisocial, À tout le monde.... etc...

Peace!

Il y a pas que des québecois y a aussi des francais par là...
En groupes francais n'oublions pas Sortilége quand meme un groupe qu'adorait Mr Chuck Schuldiner...

Bye et bonne journée au Québec !

Ouaip, comme Suicidal Tendencies l'on fait avec Monopoly on sorrow ! Mais Scott m'a dit que mon anglais était meilleur que son francais, donc il va falloir attendre.

Yes, like Suicidal Tendencies made it with Monopoly on sorrow in french ! But Scott told me that my english was better than his french, so wait...

I have the version of Antisocial where Joey actually sings in French! try and download it from Morpheus or Kazaa...

So it wouldn't be the first time... and it would be cool if they could only like sing a verse in french in one of the new songs (not on We've come..) instead of the whole song eh?

Peace!