E-card

Thanks for sharing it with us early. Based on the previews Fleshflower and My Domain are my guesses for what I'll like the most on Universal.

Oh wow, I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for something like this :D thanks for showing us a bit in advance.

I gotta say except for "For A Thousand Years to Come", "Fleshflower" and "My Domain" (the three songs which I am most excited to hear), the first time I listened I wasn't all that impressed. Then I listened again, and something clicked and I got shivers. Fucking brilliant. Mr. V's harsh vocals are spot on, simply great. It's hard to break down the rest of the instruments from the samples so I'll wait until the album comes out and I have heard the full songs. I can't wait to hear the album now! Not that I wasn't in full anticipation before. I swear I've had the chorus to "For A Thousand Years to Come" stuck in my head since the fourth "Making of" video.

The least favourite sample I heard was "The Stir of Seasons", I really didn't like Mr. V's singing on that one, at least the parts we heard, but he sounds great on everything else. Lyrics to that song sound awesome though. And of course, Simen and Lars were really spectacular on their respective tracks.

finally finally!! been looking for the samples on the netz for ages now... After a few listens and for now my favs are: My Domain, Abrasion Tide, Worldwide, Fleshflower.

I can never judge a song by a sample, I have to hear the whole body to understand it. The sample provides a flavor of what to expect on the final pieces, but what im hearing sounds like it's going to be a good musical variant.