@eaeolian

And me? I'm stuck @ work.... my company cannot go, family emergecny so I am all alone...
And I left my scary trenchcoat @ home....
heh oops....

Great show, fellas! Y'all were super tight! It was a little louder tonight than usual (not sure why), and I forgot my ear plugs. Whoops.

I guess this thread can be renamed "Division with Metal Church at Jaxx on 11/19).

Great show, but god damn that was loud.

Nick was representin' at least four different stereotypes. Not to mention James' choice in hats. I was entertained.

One of the more amusing moments was Steve from Metal Church coming up to a whole clot of us while you guys were off setting up, introducing himself and shaking hands, and asking who we were all there to see. Universal answer: "Division!"

Glad I got to see all you foos again... it's been a while since we've had the entire gang in one place.

It was good :) Didn't stay for metal church, I quite literally crashed when I go thome lol hubby's like "How was it?" I said "awesome", sat in the chair across from the computers and promptly fell asleep for an hour till the crik in my neck woke me up LOL

Matt - sorry about the mixup. I need to check this board on my days off. :) I still never got your emails, though...

Glad you all enjoyed the show - it was a good time. Metal Chruch were very good, although WAY too loud...

the whole night was turned way up...i think the sound guy wanted to deafen us all.
nicks vox were overdriven, at least from where i was standing, but you guys had the best sound that i heard last night (mb and i split before metal church as well)

Thanks for the kind words. I think when Mike said he didn't need himself in the monitor, the guy too me out of it too. If it wasn't that loud out front, I wouldn't have heard any vocals. But hell, I had a blast and I'm sure everyone else did too. I am missing some time right around the trip home until this morning....