Earache Records' THRASHING LIKE A MANIAC Compilation

Jonoleth

Sep 3, 2003
Leeds, UK
Evile are featured on Earache Records' new "Thrashing Like a Maniac" compilation.​

Due for release in January 2008 it features the cream of the New Thrash crop.​

Any new tracks from any of those bands? I would buy it if Warbringer/Gama Bomb/Deadfall/Bonded by Blood had some forthcoming album songs on it.

Mine arrived way early (this Tuesday) and it's pretty cool. The bands that really blew me away with new recordings were Gama Bomb, Deadfall and Mutant. I can't wait for Gama Bomb's album next year, but someone (Earache) really needs to fucking sign Mutant, they rule.

Mine arrived way early (this Tuesday) and it's pretty cool. The bands that really blew me away with new recordings were Gama Bomb, Deadfall and Mutant. I can't wait for Gama Bomb's album next year, but someone (Earache) really needs to fucking sign Mutant, they rule.
Yes mutant are good,they where one of my tips for success last year,there are lazy bastards haha,hopefully they should be a cd out in april.

I wrote a review of this CD here: Suite101. But since the articles have to be written for people with no assumed knowledge of the subject and have to be kept between 400 and 600 words, the review bit was pretty short once I got done explaining what thrash was.