(Early) ESP Eclipse Standard stock pickups? Pickup swapping

OctoberRust

Likes the TS9DX
Aug 6, 2008
Germany
Hey guys,

I own an ESP Eclipse, where I had the stock pickups replaced with EMG 81s.
Now I want to put the stock pickups of the Eclipse in a Washburn N2.

But what's the name/model of the Eclipse's stock pickups?
I can't find any information on the internet and the pickups themselves have no name or number.
Important: it's an old ESP Eclipse, the flat one with three potis.
Just like the one in the picture (though mine is black):
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ESX5FjVavoY/Sw78MBrigNI/AAAAAAAAAN0/djCd8oqcCfA/s1600/ESP+Eclipse.jpg

Can you tell me the name of the stock pickups?

And by the way, since I never did a soldering job before, do you think there will be any problem in putting them in a Washburn N2?
The N2 features a L500 Bill Lawrence in the bridge and Washburn 621 in the neck, got a three way toggle switch and only one volume poti which can be pulled to split the coils of the L500.
I did not find any schematics yet but somehow this has got to work, right?
Any help is strongly appreciated!

I just exchanged the stock pickups of my Washburn N2 (#4040017) with a pair of what I believe are ESP LH-200 (they were the stock pickups of an old ESP Eclipse Standard).

Unfortunately the split-effect with the push-pull-volume-poti doesn't work like it used to.

When the volume poti is in its normal (pushed) position the bridge pickup is split. Before the pickup exchange it was just the opposite.

When I switch the 3-way-toggle-switch in it's middle position it seems to be allright: when the volume poti is pushed I hear a mix of both pickups, and if the volume poti is pulled I hear a mix of both with the neck pickup being split - just like it used to be before the pickup exchange.

What can I do?
Thanks for any advice!