Easter egg

Hedwig

The Countess
Oct 10, 2006
Italy
Let's open a silly topic...

What did you find in your Easter egg? I found a necklace in Lindt's one, and a very beautiful silver bracelet in a Caffarel one...and you? :)

Err... I found nothing, since I got nothing. I spent easter partying with Mr. Nattsmyg (who by the way got a gigantic egg filled with candy)

Err... I found nothing, since I got nothing. I spent easter partying with Mr. Nattsmyg (who by the way got a gigantic egg filled with candy)

Ehehe... I'm a little curious, but what are, in Sweden, the most famous brand for Easter egg? Do you know the Italian sweet called Colomba?

Cadbury eggs have, like, the highest content of fat and sugar of any sweet confection known to man. There's a theory that if you eat a dozen cadbury eggs in one sitting (a carton, if you will), you simultaneously develop colon cancer and diabetes and die instantly.

I don't celebrate Easter, however, so I'm safe. I'm also racist against eggs. They're too white for me. And the brown ones I hear are imported, which raises issues of immigration in my refridgerator.

I also only ate painted real eggs. I don't celebrate the christian Easter either but I do celebrate the beginning of spring. I've painted some eggs myself:)

^Good way to celebrate :kickass:

I honestly don't know one Christian person who really celebrates Easter anyway :lol:

Yeah, but those people are doing what Catholics do best: Complain about their faith and then mourn for it :lol:

Frankly, I think the detail in that picture is amazing for chocolate.

You got some nice art there. :) While browsing through your gallery i noticed that you are the “evil” creator of the Vintersorg <3 Oystein yaoi we talked about in the Cronian forum some time ago. ;) Also noticed that you are probably my neighbor on last.fm or someone else is using a part of your “Black Metal is Sexy” Painting as an Avatar on there. Last but not least i know have to listen to some Arcturus after reading the “Ad Astra” quote. :kickass: