EATEEEEEEEEEEN - more cannibalism at its finest

thats really fucked. thats like the story of that guy who put an ad in the news paper that said he wanted to cook someones penis and split it with the person he got it from. someone actually answered the article! people are fucked man.

hahaha wow. i never knew that little tidbit of information...i just remember hearing it in my highschool history class. we were all like "DUUUUDEE!!! THATS FUCKING SWEET" one girl almost puked. i remember it very well.

and to me...well thats not brutal thats just fucked up. its ok for bloodbath to use it in their lyrics and shit...but for people to actually do it? man screw that.

Why can`t they make us a video of the process? :D It would be really fun to see that :] To increase my fantasies, whine waiting for a new album, I am watching the 1979 Cannibal Holocaust :D Really funny also :]

That guy is the reason Dan wrote Eaten!
Hah! I thought you were joking, but it's actually on the Wiki page!
How ironic, last weekend, me and my girlfriend were listening to Eaten, (she was whispering the lyrics, which was hot) and I asked her if she heard of this German dude and the uh... penis guy, cos Eaten reminded me of it.