Ebonics on Facebook/MySpace

JMarz

New Metal Member
Oct 7, 2008
Minnesota, US
www.facebook.com
Touchy subject, not trying to come off as racist.. But I woke up today to check my Facebook, and find this status update flooded on my homepage;

"WTF DIS YOUNq LIL ASS BOI THINK HE REALLY IS . BOI STOPIT . REAL SHIT . ON WETBALL NATION !! !! !! !! !! !! !! BAKK THN I DIDNT TALK . NOW AM HOT . DEY ALL MAD . LOL U KNO WHO U BE . && LIL MUTHA FUKKA qET THE qOIN !!!"

"COME qET SOME ON WETBALL NATION && TYN && TYG . FUKK LOL . AYYE YA'LL KNO WAT HE MEAN BY SODA POP RITE . HE TALKIN BOUT OUR CITY . JUS CUZ HE FRM THA DIRTY CHI . ICK BOI STOP ."

"A YOUNq LIL ASS BOI . I KEEP TRYIN TO TELL YA'LL DAT LOL . HE AINT ON SHIT ON WETBALL NATION && TYN && TYG . AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE"

"AYE WE qONNA LEAVE DIS LIL CHI NIqqA . ALONE . BUT FOR U DON-TREL-O . WAT UP LIL NIqqA . HIT MI LINE LOL HA HA . BOI STOPIT"

I've been trying since I woke up to try and decode this/figure out what this means.. I think she's mad at a child for something about soda-pop/"Wetball nation"? Wetball nation? LOL, what the FUCK is that?

Anybody else ever see this on Facebook/MySpace/insert random social networking bullshit here, and are left with a
wat.jpeg

face? :loco:

Euthanasia is the only option.
Euthanasia of the involuntary kind.
I want to know why the fuck people like this are breathing my goddamn air.

Thats really how I feel every time I read half of your posts Jesse.

About two seconds of hope that it might be half intelligent and then five seconds of recoiling in horror when I realise its the opposite.

Öwen;9256026 said:

About two seconds of hope that it might be half intelligent and then five seconds of recoiling in horror when I realise its the opposite.

:cry::cry::cry:

I guess I'm doing my job, then. I live to piss you off, baby. <3

Öwen;9256026 said:

O NO U DI'NT!!!! BOI IMMA GUN POP A CAP IN YO AZZZZ!!!!

MUHFUK'N DUMAZ NGA!

EDIT: *ahem* G.

No but really I don't like that question, women start feeling guilty immediately after I tell them and with men you lose stat points of something irrational, so I think from now on I'm just going to tell everyone I'm 25.