Ecstatic Youth>>

freedom eh? none of that here. my ass is tied down to a job and school. wow eh?

cold north? well its ben alot of both lately. dakmn fucked up canadian srping. 30 degrees celcius one day, and then 2 dasys later its like -3 degrees celcius
fucking bullshit I TELL YOU!!

so, hows it going over there in metal-filled europe? any awesome concerst coming up? i wouldn't doubt it

you lucky son of a bitch
i got soilwork and hypocricy on may 19th, pretty good stuff
iced earth and in flames was a week or two ago for me, that was fucking god like. in flames are thmost energetic band live i have ever seen, POSSIBLY more so than nevermore, its close. iced earth live though are perfect

blind guardian would be nice to see, i'm not the biggest fan, but seeing hardcore full on power metal live would be something interesting to see, the power would be intense.

but i will forever envy you because you get to see Wacken

ähm...no new cds....but i'll get soilwork's newest soon. i bought lateralus and a bauhaus cd. both are great.
i checked quo vadis and have to admitt that they are amazing (esp. the drummer).

dream theater got me too...

quo vadis make me shit my pants(lots of things do apparantly, so my friends think anyway), their drummer is so good. at the concert i went to of theirs, they were no one on it, just an opener, not many were up to the stage really. then the drummer sat behind his kick and warmed up for a second and there was like one huge simultaneous head turn to the stage throughout the whole place, it was funny, then the stage floor started filling up. they were godly live. wow, perfect. drummers fills were monstrous
i picked up a few lately, i got Death-Leprosy and Sound of Perserverance, Soilwork-Natural Born Chaos, and Amon Amarth- The Avenger
the soilwork is great, really great
ever heard any amon amarth?

yea, i know Amon amarth ...they are not really great...

Strapping Y L were great at the full force festival in germany 1999..haha...before the stage there a lot of hardcore fans and stuff, defending a good place for the next band. devin opened with truth and then he took the hammer of oh my fucking god...the ppl were fleeing haha!