EDENBRIDGE Announces New Guitarist, Bassist

BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
From Blabbermouth:

Austrian female-fronted symphonic metal band EDENBRIDGE has announced the adition of guitarist Dominik Sebastian and bassist Simon Holzknecht to the group's ranks.

"Dominik Sebastian, also known from the band THIRDMOON, has already played guitar on the whole MyEarthDream Tour and has proved to be a great guy and musician and got on well with us," EDENBRIDGE said in a statement. "Dominik, of course, can also be heard on EDENBRIDGE's new live album, 'LiveEarthDream'. Simon Holzknecht, to many also known from his other band SERENITY, is our youngest band member with only 22 years and is absolutely smashing on his instrument!"

EDENBRIDGE's live album, "LiveEarthDream" (see cover artwork below), will be released on May 4. The disc was recorded at various concerts in 2008 and can only and exclusively be ordered through the band's fanshop. The album will be limited to 1,000 copies and will not be available anywhere else.

Check out audio samples at this location.

Bassist Frank Bindig left EDENBRIDGE last year in order to focus on his other projects.

eden1.jpg
My Earth Dream was one of the albums I listened to most last year, so I'm really looking forward to checking out this new live album.

Their former bassist, Frank Bindig, other projects include a german punk rock band, a tribute band, and rising Female Fronted Metal Band, Circle's End (http://www.myspace.com/circlesendmusic) for which he is Founder, Producer, Composer, Keyboarder, Bassplayer and Singer.