Edenbridge/Metalium ?

Annie, I cant help noticing we both have very similar musical tastes. :p

I´m just like you, I´ve listened to a few Edenbridge songs and they are pretty nice, but what the hell, Edenbridge and Metaliun are not such big bands for us to pay such a amount of money. Or that´s Dollar´s fault? LøL.

So, I guess i´ll pass this one.

yeah.
well, we can wait until them became famous and come back for a headlining gig. Or another mix with a better band hehe.

Originally posted by Vicious
yeah.
well, we can wait until them became famous and come back for a headlining gig. Or another mix with a better band hehe.

Hey there's nothing wrong with Metallium, I like that band(I know they're cheese) but in all seriousness at least you guys get some good bands to play there, here in the States we get nothing. Well actually it seems like it might get better with all this bands like Blind Guardian, Symphony X, Dark Tranquility and Sentenced touring the country right now.

hum i know.. :)
but brazilian crowd is probably the best for metal concerts.. :p lol well at least almost every band that come here says that ;)

i dunno much metalium, i love edenbridge and i really wanted to see them live. but the price is really not worth for only 1 hour concert :(

My bad, I've put it in wrong words.

I wanted to say that I would go for their concert if they come back with a band I know, 'cause I dont know a thing about Metalliun.
And you cant complain about yout country pal. Arch Enemy is back there again, and as you just said, dark tranquillity and sentenced will play in the USA, and maybe they will never show up in our country :(

Not to mention CDs there are far cheaper than here hehe.

The last big show this year in Brazil is gonna be Rush.

@Annie: Sometime ago I thought the bands says that to every crowd, but after I watched a few videos and listened to bootlegs, I guess they really mean it.

Just to dont let it pass in blank.

The Metaliun/Edenbridge ig here in São Paulo was cancelled because of the dollar rise. Just one week before it.