Edenbridge

Ohhhh! I have all of them and would say get them all! However, practically I guess I listen to Aphelion the most...so I would say get that one first! :D I'm looking forward to seeing them at Bloodstock this year!

Yeah...great band...and great friends of PQ too! My fave album is Arcana!

I'm gutted that PQ aren't doing Bloodstock the same year as Edenbridge as we could have tried a version of "Lost without you" from the "Neverworld" album with Sabine and Alessio duetting!

Symphony said:
Yeah...great band...and great friends of PQ too! My fave album is Arcana!

I'm gutted that PQ aren't doing Bloodstock the same year as Edenbridge as we could have tried a version of "Lost without you" from the "Neverworld" album with Sabine and Alessio duetting!
Hi Steve,

I just joined their forum and there's a topic about this song. I can't wait to hear this song.

BNC

Yeah, I would say that Sunrise in Eden is my favorite too, so far. And Dragonforce are great too. Man, those guys are fast! And of course, buying NeverWorld is an excellent thing to do (not being biased or anything, re. my full score of the album at nocturnalhall.com)... he he... I am SO planning my next trip to visit my sisters in London so that I can catch Steve and the guys live. Would be beyond fantastic to get a chance to speak to them personally... well, a little bit of topic, but what the hey... :D

gyre said:
Yeah, I would say that Sunrise in Eden is my favorite too, so far. And Dragonforce are great too. Man, those guys are fast! And of course, buying NeverWorld is an excellent thing to do (not being biased or anything, re. my full score of the album at nocturnalhall.com)... he he... I am SO planning my next trip to visit my sisters in London so that I can catch Steve and the guys live. Would be beyond fantastic to get a chance to speak to them personally... well, a little bit of topic, but what the hey... :D
We'll be sure to give you a proper PQ welcome dude....that's for sure!:headbang: