Edguy Tour Downunder

Aussie_Outlaw

King Of Fools
Aug 4, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
Since we lost our Edguy Tour thread I feel the need to make it again since I loooove Edguy

Blade Promotions & Metal Warriors proudly present:

EDGUY DOWNUNDER 2004
with national support by DUNGEON
plus local support
BRISBANE Thursday June 24 - Indie Temple
(210 Wickham Terrace Fortitude Valley 4006 Tel: (07) 3852 2851)
SYDNEY Saturday June 26 (All Ages) - Manning Bar
(Top Floor Manning House University of Sydney Tel: (02) 9563 6000)
MELBOURNE Sunday June 27 - The Esplanade
(Gershwin Room 11 The Esplanade St Kilda Tel: (03) 9534 0211)
MELBOURNE Friday July 2 - The Esplanade
(Gershwin Room 11 The Esplanade St Kilda Tel: (03) 9534 0211)

More events to be announced soon. Tickets on sale May 17. Keep posted to www.METALWARRIORS.com for further information in the coming days.

And there we go, should be awesome. I'll hopefully be at both Melb shows.

Icarus said:

Hail Man!

We are planning details now for the Brissy show - Haven't played there since destruction!.:headbang:

Can't wait to see Edbloke again - The new cd is pretty hard and heavy so live it should be brutal! - We have some new tunes to play of the new cd we have coming up - Looking forward to hearing everyones reaction.

Stu

The Bris show has been moved to the 24th, which is the Thursday. I think I read somewhere the venue was Indie Temple or something like that?

www.metalwarriors.com should have all of the latest and correct news pretty soon, so keep an eye on that!

Should be an awesome tour and we can't wait to get back up north again after so long! :)

I can understand that, given the current circumstances! Oh well, come back when you get things sorted out. Haven't seen you since April last year, which is over a year ago now! :(

I haven't seen them since that gig either. I look forward to it.

I have been giving Edguy's new album heaps of rotation latley, and it is really very good. I have had trouble getting into their stuff in the past, except the odd song here and there, but the newie is really good, in my top few albums on the year so far. I recommend most people on here check it out ASAP and consider seeing them on tour.

Blitzy, I think you'd find the entire Mandrake album really easy to get into, even since Hellfire has alot of songs which follow identical formats off Mandrake.

Their stuff which is older than that differs a bit more.