Editing, Mixing & Mastering Service on a BUDGET

LeadGuitar666

New Metal Member
Jul 23, 2004
stephenfreemanaudio.com
Do you need your drum, bass, guitar, vocal or other instrument tracks edited and tuned on a BUDGET? I run a small home studio called THE LAUNDRY ROOM. I offer editing and tuning services as well as recording, mixing, and mastering on a BUDGET. I understand how it is to be a broke musician and not being able to fork out a ton of money at a high end studio. However, I guarantee to improve your tracks greatly and to make them compete with recordings done at high end studios.

HOW IT WORKS:

1. You will e-mail or send me your files via the internet. (Don't worry, this process will be explained in detail.)
2. I will edit/mix/master your tracks to your liking depending on what service you need.
3.Once done, I will send you an sample MP3 of the final track for you to review.
4. If you are not completely happy, explain to me what you need fixed and I will do my best to give you what you want.
5. If, and ONLY IF, you are satisfied with the end result, you will make payment to me VIA PAYPAL in order to receive your high-quality WAVS or whatever format you require.

In other words, if you have a track that just isn't quite up to par, whether the performance needs tightening or the sounds need improvement, shoot me an e-mail and I will be glad to help you out. I have YEARS OF EXPERIENCE under my belt and am confident I can greatly improve your track(s). There is NO COMMITMENT. You only pay me when you are happy with the end result.

Time spent working on your project can vary greatly depending on how much work is needed. This is why I have no set RATE. Once I have time to evaluate your project I can give you an estimate of what it will cost. This usually depends directly on how many hours it takes me to accomplish the task. However, my usual hourly rate is MUCH LESS than what most other studios charge.

Thanks for you consideration! Feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

laundryroomrecording@gmail.com

THE LAUNDRY ROOM - "Low Budget. Small Room. BIG SOUND.":hotjump: