Editing/Mixing/Mastering Services available, reasonable prices - Dreamscape Studios

Somnio

New Metal Member
Jan 14, 2015
Florida
www.facebook.com
Hey all! I have time available to me until April 10th and i would love to get to work/know some of you all since i haven't posted much. I can do everything stated in the title of the post; i'm an engineer of about 7-8 years and have had my share of bands in FL. (getting close to about 47 in total, yay!) I have samples upon request but this link below is my most recent work with vocals muted. I am available for editing (GTR Di's, Bass, Drums, etc, etc.) mixing and mastering full projects. Prices CAN be negotiated but for the most part they are as listed.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61365897/emrys/2k14/TJC FINAL - MP3.mp3

Editing - $75 per song
Re-Amps - $40 per song (EVH 5150 III, Peavey 6505+, Mesa Dual, Orange Dark Terror available)
Mixing - $150 per song, (please note this does not include mastering and you will have to outsource for a mastering engineer)
Mixing & Mastering - $200 per song
All of the above - $250 per song
Mastering - $50 per song.

As i stated, everything is negotiable because i enjoy being able to work WITH said artists in order to ensure they are happy and i am happy. Plus knowing how difficult it can be to find a great sound for the price and being in a band and musician myself; i understand the struggle of monetary issues. If the song above interests you then feel free to send me an email and we can discuss more.
Dreamscapestudios@hotmail.com
Also if you would love to chit chat then that'd be great too!
Have a great day/night!