The Legacy
The Persecuted Won't Forget
Souls of Black
Electric Crown
Into The Pit
DNR
3 Days
The Formation Of Damnation

The boys fucking destroyed in Edmonton last night. After following them since New Order, this was my first time seeing them headline, and was well worth the wait. The crowd could have been a bit bigger, but those who were there were totally into it. The guys appeared to really have fun up there, and totally soaked up the love from the crowd. It's so nice to have Testament back kicking some serious ass.

I was wondering what set list was that? it looks like C but the opener is different and they didnt play dog faced god.

I missed Lazaras AD but Unearth were definitely worth seeing. Pretty much setlist C, with the addition of Electric Crown, and omissions of DFG, Raging Waters, and First Strike. Too bad those Legacy songs weren't played. Oh well.

There was no mention of the setlist voting at all. Perhaps that idea has been scrapped.

I missed Lazaras AD but Unearth were definitely worth seeing. Pretty much setlist C, with the addition of Electric Crown, and omissions of DFG, Raging Waters, and First Strike. Too bad those Legacy songs weren't played. Oh well.

There was no mention of the setlist voting at all. Perhaps that idea has been scrapped.

Cool it looked like C to me I wonder if they will change the set list around as the tour goes on.It would be great to hear more off Formation and The Gathering.I really hope when they come threw Denver they keep The Persecuted Won't Forget as the opener(like it is on the poll) and bring back DFG I would really love to hear that tune and for me The Preacher is a great tune but both times I've seen them that was the song they opened with it would rock to hear something different.

They should at least play two more tunes off the Formation. It would be fun to hear songs like The Afterlife and The Evil has Landed. I mean this is the Damnation Vacation tour afterall. No use playing songs like The Legacy and 3 Days in Darkness if they will take the place of songs off the new album. Those songs off The Gathering are amazing and so is The Legacy but I would much rather hear tunes off the Formation of Damnation for this tour to continue promoting the new album.