Einherjer to play in the UK

Jul 8, 2003
SnakeNet Metal Radio in association with Sinister Heart Promotions proudly presents

Einherjer
Reign of Erebus
Adorior
Acolyte's Ruin

THE ONLY UK SHOW!

It is taking place in The Underworld in Camden, London on 24th October 2003. Doors 7pm. Tickets £8.50 adv, £10 at the door available from World's End pub (above The Underworld), Stargreen www.stargreen.com and Ticketweb www.ticketweb.co.uk.

It's good to see a band being brought over and given a strong supporting line up too.

You got your flyers done yet? By my reckoning there are at least 5 gigs to flyer this at... including tonight at Mortiis where i shall see you anyway, i guess (memory is not working at the moment).

Kozmos said:
It's good to see a band being brought over and given a strong supporting line up too.

You got your flyers done yet? By my reckoning there are at least 5 gigs to flyer this at... including tonight at Mortiis where i shall see you anyway, i guess (memory is not working at the moment).

Well, as you already know I didn't have the flyers ready! :p

In any case, I will have them on Wednesday, so I will flyer all the October gigs anyways. There are PLENTY of them! Providing I will manage to sneak some flyers into Astoria for the Dimmu show - they took them off me last time, bastards!

Kozmos said:
Well, if you do have them on Wednesday and i can meet you somewhere during the day (or Thursday) then you can give me some to hand out at Opeth... i seem to remember you saying you wouldn't be there (?)

No, I wasn't! Haha!

Thanks again for the flyering. See you at the Arch Enemy show on Monday. :)