EKTOMORF: Video Announcement For 'Retribution' Album

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
A new video message from Zoltán "Zoli" Farkas of Hungarian extreme metallers EKTOMORF announcing the release of the band's new album, "Retribution", can be seen below."Retribution" will be made available on January 31, 2014 via AFM Records. The follow-up to 2012's "Black Flag" is described in a press release as a "first-class fist-in-your-face album, displaying heavy grooves and sheer power in the best of ways. Refining and bringing things to perfection was the goal, and this has been achieved impressively."On the song "Numb And Sick", EKTOMORF welcomes ILL NINO vocalist Cristian Machado as a guest, and his duet with Zoltán "Zoli" Farkas gives another new flavor to a record that clearly points out that EKTOMORF, even 20 years after its foundation in 1993, is still a raging, energetic force with the intensity of a bulldozer. "Retribution" was again mixed and mastered by the band's longtime producer Tue Madsen (Antfarm Studios). "Retribution" track listing: 01. You Can’t Control Me02. Ten Plagues03. Face Your Fear04. Escape05. Who The Fuck Are You06. Numb And Sick07. Lost And Destroyed08. Souls Of Fire09. I Hate You10. Watch Me11. Mass Ignorance12. Save Me13. Whisper14. Collapsed BridgeEKTOMORF's lyrics reflect this situation and deal with discrimination, society, pain and anger but show a strong will to survive and overcome all problems. Their music combines the burning fire of the primal gypsy music with modern elements: groovy, downtuned guitar riffs and aggressive drums, supplemented by powerful and raw screaming vocals became their trademarks.
ektomorfretribution.jpg

More...