ELDERDAWN. Melodic black/death metal. Mp3 online!!!

lead

New Metal Member
Apr 8, 2004
Hi Nevermore & friends! We are Elderdawn from Spain. We invite you to download our demo 2004 at www.elderdawn.com. Three full songs of melodic black/death metal. Just try and tell us your opinion at our guestbook!

its going... so... slow!!! i'm downloading the 3 tracks right now. ill let you know what i think when its done. mind if i send it around to people to try to get you some more fans?

I'm listening to Nema right now. Here are my play by play comments on it.

Intro: Very interesting intro, one would expect an electric guitar to be over it, but it isn't... VERY cool twist

Enter clean vocals: I don't like the clean vocals. May differ from person to person... just doesn't grab me. A better attempt than I could do, though.

Enter growls: I like the growls!!! Very cool

Very nice melodic section at 1:36. the build up for it was pretty cool.

The drums sound electronic in the part after that. Are they? Doesn't matter to me. Very nice sounding instruments and production.

Piano solo. Simple, yet effective!

Those weird ass background vocals in the next part... Took the first 4 seconds to get used to them. A little disturbing, but perhaps that's the feel you wanted them to be.

The same elegant piano solo over some intense black riffage was very nicely done, IMO.

All in all... I think you have a pretty solid band over there! Best of luck in the future, and best of luck with anything you wish to accomplish. I'll get the other 2 songs, and will most likely listen to on a regular basis. Great job.

Thank you for your words and time. We´re sorry about the downloading time and we´ve opened to mirror servers to get it easily.
I´m downlading your mp3, I´m sure that they´ll be ok. I´tell you!

Hey Dead6skin6mask6! I heard your mp3 and I must say that Frozen reflections is a cool song. Voices apart, guitar remind me Metallica´s hardest albums and even Pantera in some riffs but always showing darker influences.
A good work but it gets a little noisy for moments owed to the recording. I think you could make a great album if you got a good production. Go on hard for it!!!