Electric + Acoustic Guitars, pedals

BerserkerInChains

New Metal Member
Feb 20, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Hey guys I'm pretty well known over on the Dean Forums (Berserker829) and I just did a transaction with UM1. Been in a financial bind and so hopefully this forum gets the word out on my gear. Here's what I have:

The pimp specs:
-22 frets
-Rosewood board
-MOP Blocks
-Single ply binding
-All blacked out hardware
-Sperzels
-Tusq nut
-Mahogany body and neck
-Dunlop Strap Locks
-Thin C

MLFS012.jpg

MLFS016.jpg

MLFS014.jpg

No dings or scratches that I could notice. The back is actually deeper than the pictures show. Asking $300 with gigbag.

No pups right now, I can sell both with or without. I have stock pups on hand right now and a Dimarzio Super 3.

The Slime specs:
-22 frets
-Rosewood board
-MOP Dots
-Single ply binding
-OFR
-Mahogany body and neck (set neck of course)
-Dunlop Strap Locks
-Coil tapped Dimarzio Distortion bridge
-Seymour Duncan 59 in the neck
-V neck

Deans024.jpg

Deans023.jpg

Deans028.jpg

Here's what she looks like with my mods:
Slime001.jpg

I have images of the chips/dings with a pick (the pick is a Dunlop Tortex Jazz for size reference, a little smaller than a Jazz III) if any one wants to see them.

According to a lot of people this is the best looking slime on the board. A few chips and dings, all small but that's how I got her.
Comes with case. Asking $550.

I have a Boss Blues Driver and Metalzone, both of which are like new. $70 for the BD, $50 for the metal zone! Both together and I'll take $10 off your total.

The Blues Driver is a very warm, crunchy distortion, similar to the over drive given by tubes. Where as the Metal Zone is heavy, and powerful with a lot of sizzle. The Pod has tons of built in patches (stuff like Kill Switch Engaged, Pink Floyd, Guns N Roses, Pantera, Metallica, U2 etc) and tons of effects, cabinets, amps and other settings to work with. It can be used with batteries or with the included adapter. You can even fine tune or create your own patches using your computer or downloading them from Line 6.

I have a Pocket Pod in good condition, barely used. Sounds great but I don't have much use for it. Asking $80 plus shipping.

FX001.jpg

I'm putting up my favorite acoustic to date (Seagull S6 Original) because I need to fund a new one for school (going to school for music and they only want classical guitars). So I'm forced to put it up. I always set up my acoustics like electrics and trick them out, so the action is low to me and it's as buzz free as possible. She has very few issues but the dings that and they were difficult to photograph even with exaggerated lighting, and there are small holes where the Sperzels where but the Grovers cover most of it. However, the way they appear in the photos is how they look in person (minus the exaggerated ones). Now, I've owned 5 acoustics, played more than double that and tonally I think she sounds better than all of them (mind you I've played the Gibson Lennon model so that was a surprise there, however she has lower action than the one I played). She's loud, clear and sings. Good lows and clear highs without sounding too spanky. The neck is wide but not ridiculous like a classical neck, and thin so she plays well if you jacked up the action. I keep the humidity under control all year round in case you're worried.

This beauty has been out fitted with either TUSQ or ebony bridge pins (I believe they're ebony but it's been a while so I can't fully remember which I purchased) that have abalone shell dots on them, a compensated TUSQ saddle and TUSQ nut, grover bronze 18:1 rotomatics to hold you in tune as best as you can get and I just strung her. Finish wise it's a nice satin finish which really looks great. The heel on the neck has an ebony end cap. Now here's the specs:

-Solid cedar top
-Cherry sides and back
-Silver leaf maple neck
-Grover Bronze 18:1 rotomatics
-Tusq Nut
-Tusq Compensated saddle
-Tusq/ebony bridge pins
-Rose wood board and bridge

I'm only asking $350. No Case but I have a Gator gig bag.

Gull001.jpg

Gull007.jpg

Gull006.jpg

Gull003.jpg

Gull004.jpg

Gull010.jpg

I really need the money but consider partial trades. Shipping is separate and I'll ship anywhere in the world as long as the buyer pays shipping and I only ask for the exact costs, I'll provide receipts if necessary. If you want a pair of pickups thrown in that you have, I'll install them for free.