Electric Wizard - Witchcult Today

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
I've had this promo for a few days. I'm not sure the peeps can get a hold of this one yet, though.

If you just act like 'We Live' never happened, this would be the next album in EW's catalogue. This one's all sick and psycho like the older stuff. This will definitely be a top pick for 2007. I'm actually thinking I like it as much as 'Dopethrone', but I don't want to say that until I've had it for more than a year.

This is kicking my fucking ass all over the place. Definitely my favorite EW album.

I shouldn't smoke cuz of my failed drug test last month at work but Im gonna have to. That's what Certo is for.

Wait, what is Certo for?

This might be my favourite Wizard album too, except I haven't heard all of Supercoven or a couple of the other ones. Mostly Dopethrone I've heard actually.

I've listened to this one a whopping one time, I don't know why I've been such a douche in ignoring it. Same with Down III, I've listened to it like 4 times. Just not feelin' the doom this time of year.

We Live wasn't that bad, and I think Let Us Prey is second only to Dopethrone.

Child of Dunwich rise
You have your father's eyes
Child of Dunwich rise
End the world that you despise

hahahaha fucking awesome. Yeah this is really good.

PS: Jus sounds like Eerie Von on this one, which I'm not entirely sure I approve of.

Note: I really like Eerie Von's voice and have all his solo records, but they are nothing like this music (except for the AWESOME aspect of it all).

[word]: [sentence]

I can't say I like or dislike said vocals just yet, merely that I am not sure about the placement thereof. Well, the delivery on Dunwich is pretty shitfuck amazing so I at least do like that one.

I'm listening to this for the first time. Also gonged out of my mind on marijuana. More to come.