Electronica Productions

We don't talk about this much on here, but i'd like to think we aren't all meatheads so lets discuss!

I know Razorjack likes his EBM anyway... so... what electronica productions have really caught you ears lately?

I've been really into Juno Reactor - Bible of Dreams lately, really intricately mixed with a lot of different details to enjoy.

Btw, feel free to discuss any related genres, by electronica i mean anything that falls under that general genre, such as industrial/dark ambient/trance/techno whatever... :)

There has to be some closet electronica fans around here!! Or am I the only person who has Stratovarious and Icon of Coil on the same compilation CD?

I love the production on VNV Nation's latest album, Matter and Form. Musically I only really like the song 'Chrome' but the production on the album is solid and clear.

Storm by Assemblage 23 can't get enough praise from me, it's one of my all time favourite albums. The production is amazing for the level of gear used.

I'm waiting for the new Apoptygma Berzerk and Convenent albums that are due out soon with baited breath, production-wise I'm pretty certain I'll love them but the 'new-directions' sound a bit dubious.

I dont really know all that much but it is definitely an interesting genre.. I love the later Ulver stuff, and a band called Boards of Canada, though I dont know how well knoow BoC is.... I also listen to some electronica my friend does, and I dabble in it too.... I would post more I listen to but Im on vacation and I cant remember any more really:(