Elitist vs Code666

hehe.. It was unfortunate that Rakoth and Ephel were both on Code666. I heard 'em both seperately, Ephel from the MP3 site and Rakoth from a compilation CD, and it was in no way intentional.. We worked out good deals for both bands so Code666 haven't lost out in any way. Emi from the label recently stayed at my place, so there's definitely no hard feelings. It's his own fault for having such good taste in music to begin with :)

To be honest the only other Code666 band I've heard is Aghora, and they're not my cup of tea at all, especially the vocals.

Code666 have made some great recent signings (Aborym especially) and have a good future ahead of them.

Lee

Nice to hear that you guys appreciate our job at code666... and thank you lee for the Flattering words regarding us... it was a pleasure to meet you in London, hope to see you again very soon... regarding ABORYM, they are ins tudio right now, the new album will be out in November on code666, and check out also our new bands like VOID OF SILENCE and THE MALDOROR KOLLECTIVE, because soon they could be on Elitist too (hehehe I'm joking... ;)