'Ello 'Ello

jim

Vocalist - Guitarist
Apr 17, 2001
Mystic, CT
vmp.homestead.com
Hey mates!

Just keeping in touch. Looks like my home construction projects are going to be winding down in the near future - along with some relief on the work front. Its been a fu@$ing brutal 7 months!

So hopefully I'll be able to get back to some tracking soon...

Other things of note: Underground Symphonies FINALLY have the Exxplorer CD ready for distribution. They sent us a case of them - I hope to get my copies from the NJ boys soon. I'm hoping it will be in European stores in the next month.

And I just ordered a new Takamine acoustic guitar... solid cedar top, electronics, etc. etc. Very nice... I can't wait for it to come in.

Cheers!

YAY! Now Jim is back and checking in! The gang is all almost back!

...which gets me to thinking..maybe we are like a real band eh? We all get together, record, tour..then take an extended vacation for a bit..then come back for the next record. :)

Originally posted by rabies
YAY! Now Jim is back and checking in! The gang is all almost back!

...which gets me to thinking..maybe we are like a real band eh? We all get together, record, tour..then take an extended vacation for a bit..then come back for the next record. :)

Well, before we can be truly like a real band we have to learn to fight over silly things like who gets first pick of the groupies...well wait a minute, do we have any groupies? Oh, shoot I forgot something...hold on...Yep...It's all right there line six paragraph two...Under "Rules for Married IMG members" It reads..."You can't have groupies!!" :lol: :lol:

And Jim It's a good thing you and 7thson have turned back up...we guitarists are starting to sing! Rabies has even threatened to do a track!