Elusive 3-Dimensional 4-Sided Pop-Up on Reissues?

General Beers

New Metal Member
Oct 2, 2009
This is been bugging me for awhile. All the 4 reissues are advertised as having a "3-Dimensional 4-Sided Pop-Up" when you put them together. What the hell are they talking about? I have the first 3 reissues now and there is no image or pop-up you can put together on them. Anyone know the meaning of this?

-Vince

All of mine have a pop up of a band member on stage on the inside cover. Open them all out and place them side by side and it makes up the whole band on stage.

All of mine have a pop up of a band member on stage on the inside cover. Open them all out and place them side by side and it makes up the whole band on stage.

Wait now..I know its early and I'm not the awake..but if its 4 CD's each with a pop up..wouldnt you be missing one?

Then why the hell don't mine have the pop-ups of the band members on the inside cover? What a total fucking rip-off! It's not like there's 2 versions you can buy, where one says it's the "LIMITED EDITION" with "POP-UP!" ARGH! This is a COLLECTOR'S NIGHTMARE! FUCK YOU AMON AMARTH FUCK YOU!!!!

-Vince

Then why the hell don't mine have the pop-ups of the band members on the inside cover? What a total fucking rip-off! It's not like there's 2 versions you can buy, where one says it's the "LIMITED EDITION" with "POP-UP!" ARGH! This is a COLLECTOR'S NIGHTMARE! FUCK YOU AMON AMARTH FUCK YOU!!!!

-Vince

blame the label, those matters don't have much to do with the band

at least with the rubixcube you can have longs hours of fun, while with bubble heads or fold out thingies not so much

Originally Posted by General Beers View Post

If you realised only the EURO edition have the pop outs. The rest of the world doesn't. Best to order yours from Victoriuos Merch as most us have had to do.

-Vince

Don't tell me you are actually blaming the band because you didn't buy your copy of the re-release from Europe?

Please see:
http://www.amonamarth.com/templates/NewsArticle.aspx?Pageid=2&NewsID=222

Can you read the line
-DOUBLE POP-UP DIGIPACK! (Europe)
??

As far as I can remember it's always been clear when mentioned at Victorious Merch that the Europe version has the pop-ups.

If you want to blame anyone, blame yourself for not checking this properly if it was that important to you to get that version...

i think i read somewhere where a box-set will be released with vs the world reissue? can't remember where i saw that

I believe that was the box to contain the four discs that was to be released for free with the last CD.
So you'd have to get the three first ones before hand to have all 4.

I'm not certain, but that is what was discussed as far as I can remember.

I think it was posted somewhere here, Vs. the World re-issue will be wth the box to hold all 4 albums.
And only the EU versions have the pop-up thingy, in case someone not knew it allready.

@ gnoff, my phone died, so haven't been able to respond to your message yet.