Eminem Bin Laden

Praetorian

don't lose ur head
Feb 14, 2002
hells kitchen
Visit site
I just saw on the CNN news program Hannity & Combs that Eminem is planning on dressing up as Bin Laden for his new video. What a piece of shit. A disgrace to humanity. Newt Gingrich even said how stupid of a move this was and that nobody will buy his album anyway. They should drop his ass out of an airplane over Afghanistan and we'll see how tough he really is. They would tear him to pieces. This guy is long overdue for a beating. The music buying public will give him one by boycotting the shit out of his stupid cRap! May a suicide bomber ride his fucking camel into your living room :mad: :mad: :mad:

I would buy it cause I am an Eminem fan. Sorry guys...Whatever happend to the freedom of speech and self expression? HELLO?? I for damn sure will not boycot him because of your opinion. In fact, I am listening to Eminem right this very moment.

Originally posted by Praetorian
I just saw on the CNN news program Hannity & Combs that Eminem is planning on dressing up as Bin Laden for his new video. What a piece of shit. A disgrace to humanity. Newt Gingrich even said how stupid of a move this was and that nobody will buy his album anyway. They should drop his ass out of an airplane over Afghanistan and we'll see how tough he really is. They would tear him to pieces. This guy is long overdue for a beating. The music buying public will give him one by boycotting the shit out of his stupid cRap! May a suicide bomber ride his fucking camel into your living room :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey Man,

Don't get so bent out of shape, I don't know Eminem personally but I would be willing to bet that he is mocking Bin Laden. It's ok if you don't like Rap, but I think Eminem feels that same as the rest of us Americans. Only a opinion.

Cheerz!

Originally posted by SLAYER85
Thine weakspot hath been revealed, eminem is one rapper i like, and if he dresses up like bin laden, that would be funny as shit,

M&M is the epitome of what it means to be really shitty, he really fucking sucks, shove that into your crack pipes and smoke it, I'm drunk

now I'm not a big rap fan at all, IMHO 99% of it blows goats but I'm sure if he does dress up like Bin Laden he's going to be mocking the shit out of him. It might be very funny shit. I'm going to have to see it first before I rip him a new one for it.

thats the same shit i was hearing, so you only listen to metal aj? throw away all your non metal cds right now, judging by your post thats what you think you should do.