eminem irish style

i saw two guys up in grafton street rapping, they both had mics, one guy was doin the background music which sounded alright for something live, the other guy was rapping away about growing up dublin city and how hard it was. he was a scumback he kept shouting at all these little scumbacks to fuck off.
is that d'unbelieveables signing the eminiem thing?

pistol_pete said:
yeah i have seen that guy on grafton street, bit of a legend, rapping bout being in mount joy and all.
cant fucking stand him, nothing worse then reformed junkies with a message. And where the fuck did a dub learn to bounce at his knees while making hand movements like hes was reared in fucking compton? load of bollox

at first i thought fair fucks, then i listened to what he had to say, and how he treated the little dublin knackers and my opinion changed. ( he should have treated the little knackers like brothers just like eminem would )
he was in the middle of a song and he just stops and roars out at them FUCK OFF!

Bambi said:
cant fucking stand him, nothing worse then reformed junkies with a message. And where the fuck did a dub learn to bounce at his knees while making hand movements like hes was reared in fucking compton? load of bollox
yeah...i think its funny though. ...tryin to remember some of his comical lyrics, but alas i cant.