Eminem - The Slim Shady Show

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
Eminem's "The Slim Shady Show" has been released today. There will be a deluxe edition with a DVD with bonus footage. The album was originally set for release in June, but that date has changed a couple of times due to rampant downloading from the internet. So it was decided to release the album now.

i just got it yesterday.it is pretty good so far.i have not had a chance to watch the dvd yet.but if you like eminem pick it up,because after first listening it is good.

I prefer the old school RUN-DMC myself. That was all I used to listen too, before I was turned on to Metallica, Suicidal Tendencies, and this one band called ANTHRAX.

I think RUN-DMC actually started the Rap-Metal craze. They always had some cool lead guitar in their music. And they covered "Walk This Way" which came out over 5 years before Anthrax and PE's "Bring The Noise".

"RUN-DMC first said a DJ could be a band."

OH MY GOD!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE PUBLIC ENEMY!!!! It's cool to bump into another listener of P.E. I love Ice-T too. Its usually, "RAP SUCKS!" I agree, rap does suck...TODAY'S RAP!!

Today's rap is the same god damn song over and over.

YO I GOTS MONEY
YO I GOTS HO's
YO I DRIVES A MERCEDES

"I can't understand it, must've been the crooked way he planned it."

Oh yeah, Eminem sucks balls. He's just another MTV flavor of the month

Devil- I would agree with you that the rap MTV plays doesn't really have any substance, which is a lot the mainstream stuff, but there is some very good rap out today. Jurassic 5 and Dilated Peoples come to mind. It doesn't get much better than old Run DMC and EPMD....

j