EMPIRES OF EDEN (Australian Power Metal-Hard Rock)

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
A new band on the market that I think is quite worthy of mentioning. Great shredding, and soaring vocals/melodies!

I was a already a fan of the brains behind the project Stu from his current work with Lord Tim and Dungeon.

"While Empires of Eden has been created as a labour of passion by virtuoso Stu Marshall of Paindivision and Dungeon fame - the central philosophy is to give all the musicians as much freedom as they need to produce the best work they are able to. Drawing on influences as diverse as Helloween, Gammaray, Iron Maiden through Cacophony and Arch Enemy, Empires Of Eden is a no compromise shred laden adventure that will excite guitarheads and metalfans alike."

Check em out

http://www.myspace.com/empiresofeden

Ive already premiered some tracks on my show a few weeks back but next week I will broadcast a special CD showcase.

MADMANEMPIRE.jpg

I must agree. After listening to a few of the songs on MySpace you can count on me adding this one to my collection when its out. The riffs are awesome. But I am sure a few of you will find fault.

I must agree. After listening to a few of the songs on MySpace you can count on me adding this one to my collection when its out. The riffs are awesome. But I am sure a few of you will find fault.

Yea I love the riffs on this sucker. I'm glad at least 1 person checked em out. :lol:

It's alright, but I guess a lot of the power metal releases in the last few years haven't quite hit me like the cds when I was first listening to power metal, it has kind of just grown stale to me I guess(I still love power metal but it just seems to me it has all been done and nothing much interesting in all these run of the mill bands, at least to my ears).