En jul/nyårsklapp åt er från ozz!

@all LOL :)
well I just got out this things out from this thread:
a) Korkil was kind enough to feel sorry and translate the first post, thanks a lot, really :)

b) yeap, rahvin is horribly ipercritic, but isn't he lovely??? ;)

c) |ngenius is as dumbass as I already know XDDDD
(que vienen los pitufos?????XDDDDDDDDDDD)

d) I understand quite decently Italian (ma io suono molto lontano poi capite la lingua *random try*)

e) everybody knew, there was no e actually

fv(who was pleased this thread ended happily showing how great is the ppl dweling this binary rooms :) )

Originally posted by atlantis

Io lo uso, di solito.
(I do use it)...

Rahve, you are a spoiled, ipercritic, nasty boy:D

silly girl, i was referring to the opportunity of using it in everyday conversation with english native speakers :rolleyes:

and i'm not spoiled! i'm not, i'm not, i'm not!
*stomps his feet on the ground*

rahvin.

@|ngenius: can't make heads or tails of it, man. i guess you've beaten me. ok, now the sceptre of eternal knowledge belongs to you. use it well, my friend. goodbye. gooooodbyyyyeeee.... *a gust of wind* ;)

@mel: damn cyprians, always messing where they shouldn't! :loco:

@fathervic: i'm not sure what you were trying to say, but anyway: 'io suono' means 'i'm playing (an instrument)', so that maybe was 'io sono' (i am). afterwards 'poi' means 'after', so that maybe was 'per' (for). and 'capite' is plural, 2nd for 'to understand' (as in 'you (two) understand') and that didn't make much sense either, to be blunt. ;)

rahvin.

hey jetzt kommt aber mal wieder runter und sprecht vernünftiges englisch! ist ja nicht zum aushalten...

je propose que nous apellent á notre raison et commencent de parler en anglais.

:p

@Vulture Culture: agreed, but I think this sort of 'cultural exchange' is something very entertaining...

@rahvin: you called atlantis 'silly girl'? Girl?
And what's wrong with using 'infierire' in everyday conversation?

@Melancholia: you mean that you're from the isle of Cypro?

Originally posted by Malveaux

well, atlantis was a girl last time i saw her. i can't be absolutely certain but she definitely looked like one. the offense was on 'silly'. ;)

as i said, nothing wrong with 'infierire', but i wouldn't use it on someone who's not an italian native speaker. they might get scared. :)

rahvin.

I don't like the peanuts, but with that fifty tones friend I won't have racism problems. (Yep, I cannot understand my own words!!)

|ngenius (who replies fast as a fifty tones monkey... er... no comment)

@Melancholia: you mean that you're from the isle of Cypro?

My mum is from there,but she has been living for so many years in Greece,she has got rid of this hmm let's say funny accent and this weird way of speaking...unlike the rest of her family *:devil: that was rather mean*

now that you've got the sceptre please, get me rid of this awful legs and grant me with some mechanical ones, I want to run fast just in case true elephants begin to fall from skies!

I wanted to say "but I'm not too long to understand your language" (but I'm really far to write it though)

@vulture: ooooohhhhh some french there, quite understandable to me too (it's nice, now I can put on my CV "I don't know French and Italian, but hey I nearly guess what others write down!!"

Originally posted by FatherVic
I wanted to say "but I'm not too long to understand your language" (but I'm really far to write it though)

then it's "ma non sono molto lontano dal capire la vostra lingua". however, it's not much of a pick-up line. try "usciresti con me a cena stasera?" instead. ;)

rahvin.

I can prove it. Blame it on my mummy/daddy, it's not my fault.

atlantis F gender