Enchant plays BARfest 2008 in SF

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Enchantis proud to announce they will be appearing at the second annual Bay Area Rock Festival, Friday, June 27th, at The Independent, 628 Divisadero Street, San Francisco, CA 94117.

Also appearing on the 27th will be Lana Lane and the Rocket Scientists and a very special performance by Jeff Scott Soto and friends.

Jeff Scott Soto brings his talented mix of rock, metal and funk back to San Francisco after recently fronting Journey. Joining him onstage for a special guest appearance will be Dave Meniketti and Phil Kennemore from Y&T, as well as Eric Martin.

Liquid Tension Experiment headlines the 2 day festival on Saturday June 28th which promises to be a show for the ages. Also appearing on the 28th will be the incredible Zero Hour and a first time U.S appearance for Suncaged from the Netherlands.

This is a festival not to be missed!
Your Tickets for BAR Fest 2008 (Links Included)

Buy Friday Tickets for $37.75 Each
$30 + $7.75 service fee
Buy Saturday Tickets for $63.88 Each
$55 + $8.88 service fee
Buy Combo Friday/Saturday Tickets for $84.38 each (Save $17.25)
$75 + $9.38 service fee

I'm in! Tickets in hand! And workin' my cell phone trying to recruit fellow BARFers!

I hope everyone appreciates what an awesome opportunity this is. Folks, I encourage you to spend that stimulus money on something you'll remember forever -- and I submit to you that Bay Area Rock Fest II is it!

:headbang:

poster.jpg

:cool: Spread the word with these images: [ Large | Small | Very Small | PDF/Letter | PDF/Legal ]

Not only Enchant but Zero Hour and Sun Caged the following day? Wow. That would be incredible.

If there is a better line up at any other festival I would love to see it?

This one is a pretty incredible deal?

Solid is an understatement!

:headbang: