Enertia: A Triumph of American Metal

Dom Cambareri

New Metal Member
May 3, 2005
As a "veteran" follower of the band, I feel that I have a vested interest in the potential selection of tracks for proposed live DVD. Accordingly, in my humble opinion, the following cuts represent Enertia at their finest inspired hour, and I submit them for consideration:

1. Child Now Lost
2. Six Weeks
3. Weight of The World
4. Rest In Peace
5. Real

BONUS TRACKS

1. Sever The Wicked (I completely concur with our colleague Mr. Blevins --
this blistering track, which is neatly tucked away
near the end of "Momentum" will surely allow Roman
to set fire to and rip his fretboard to shreds)

2. Cowboys From Hell (A fitting tribute to Dimebag Darryl, featuring a
special guest appearance from Mike Blevins on
second guitar; this will absolutely bring the house
down as an encore and serve an a triumphant end to
the DVD).

Congratulations, gentlemen, on 10 outstanding years of making exceptional "precision" American Metal. Despite an unsympathetic and stale music industry, your perserverance, blood, sweat. musicianship and professionalism have earned you great respect and admiration from your musical peers and fans. After all, it was always about the "music" first, right Joe?

Enertia: 1995 to 2005 and beyond...A Triumph of American Metal.

Best regards,
Dom Cambareri

Hey Scott:

"D.O.M." is still alive and well! Its seems almost uncanny that ten years have gone by -- but the boys from Gloversville are still around and kicking some serious butt!! I see that you have gigs planned this spring in Utica and Rochester -- if you guys pass through Syracuse -- it will be dinner at the Dinosaur Barbecue on me -- just like the old days when the classic band transport ambulance (or was it an old funeral vehicle?) was still barely operating. It has been a while since I have seen a live gig, but I may show up at one when you least expect it.

Best regards,
Dom C.

zmetallica said:
Sever The Wicked is one sick song, but i'm not quite sure its perfect for a 'DVD'

Hey ZMetallica:

Thanks for the comment on Sever The Wicked. Having seen Roman, Joe and Jeff (with former memeber Dave on the second guitar) perform this cut several times live, let me suggest that the sheer energy and virtuosity displayed is exciting and would be welcomed by the fans in a live DVD version.

Best regards,
Dom Cambareri