ENERTIA - Piece Of The Factory shipping now!

Thanks very much Brian - We appreciate your support! Be sure to stop by The Metal Madman's Radio Show tonight (we are the featured artist), as you may even end up winning a copy of it!

Best regards,
Joe

Thanks for your kind words, Brian as we really appreciate it! I'm still offering package deals via our Facebook page with some bonus stuff and will have an all new webstore set up on there hopefully before the end of today, so feel free to stop by and I'll be sure to give you a great deal on this album I've waited 8 years to release!

Best regards,
Joe

I'm resurrecting this thread to give this CD some love! I picked it up from the Tribunal table at ProgPower, and while I'm just now finishing my first listen, it might end up being my favorite Enertia CD. Granted, it has been a looong time since I've listened to the other Enertia CDs (sorry Joe!), but it seems to me that this is a great mix of the in-your-face American style power metal from earlier Enertia discs with a larger touch of melodic guitar playing from Roman.

Just as an interesting aside, the art work on the CD cover gives me a flashback to my childhood. I grew up in Cincinnati, and as anyone else who is from or lives in that area now may know, there are some awesome murals on the walls of Union Terminal in Cincinnat that are quite similar thematically to the cover art in that they feature the "working man" (cue Rush!). Here is an example:

cincinnatiunionterminalmural8.jpg

Thanks very much for picking it up, Ken! Flashpoint will always be my favorite Enertia disc, but I do have similar feelings for the new one as well (sort of a 2 way tie).

The cover art came out fantastic - Steven Cobb is VERY talented and took my basic ideas and totally brought them to life.
I'm going to do a limited run of shirts in November with the artwork, if you're interested, see our FB page and also check out
my new band, Within The Fire!

Joe