ENFORCER SHOOTS MUSIC VIDEO FOR 'MIDNIGHT VICE'

Enforcer.jpg

Swedish heavy metallers ENFORCER have finished filming a new music video for the song 'Midnight Vice' in Stockholm, Sweden.

ENFORCER shot the video with famed director PATRIC ULLAEUS (DIMMU BORGIR, IN FLAMES, SONIC SYNDICATE). The video sees the band doing what they do best - rocking out in a typical Swedish bar and around the city of Stockholm.

The track 'Midnight Vice' is taken from the band's new album, DIAMONDS. The video will be released in the next few weeks.

ENFORCER drummer JONAS WIKSTRAND comments:
"We finally finished the shooting of the video, after planning this for months. All of us had pain in our necks after one day of shooting from giving everything during our performances in the studio. I have a really good feeling about the video and I think it's gonna be killer.

"Working with Patric, who's made tons of videos during the last decades with huge success, has been a great experience. He's very professional and talented and I believe he's gonna make us look good. I hope the video's gonna be out soon so YOU can see it!

We'll post a link to the video here as soon as it's out.
Till then all you Australian fans should rush out and buy a copy of "Vices" so the boys can get their asses down here to tour.:D