ENGEL 2011

Rep

Engel Saint #1
Jul 10, 2009
Porvoo, Finland
www.facebook.com
Hey boys and girls!

Even though this board seems completely inactive, let's see if we can get it back up and running. :)

As Threnody finally saw daylight in Europe, things are picking up and gigs are being booked. So I thought I would give you a small rundown of currently booked gigs, and update as they come. There will also be a very special show in September.

11-1-11 Threnody launches in the USA.
4-2-11 ENGEL's Annihilation of Arvika (Tiki Room, Arvika)
5-2-11 ENGEL's Looting of Linköping (L'Orient, Linköping)
10-2-11 The Close-Up Boat 2011 (Silja Galaxy, Stockholm - Åbo, Finland)
4-3-11 House of Metal Festival (Folkets hus, Umeå)

9-9-11 HELL (Lorensbergsteatern, Göteborg)
10-9-11 HELL (Lorensbergsteatern, Göteborg)

Whereas first gigs should be self-explanatory, HELL probably will raise questions..
ENGEL will play two shows together with Hellmans Drengar, the all male choir from Gothenburg at Lorensbergsteatern on September 9 & 10, 2011. It will be two evenings where two different worlds collide into one massive, heavy and rocking HELL.

More shows to follow!

from his twitter and engels, I doubt it, I think they've just recorded some new songs, not sure thou.

You're right- it seems that they have re-recorded some tracks from Threnody (not sure if any material from Absolute Design was included) with the male choir. The two songs heard so far are Sense the Fire and Perfect Isis.

They're also releasing some brand new tracks, i think, that also include the Hellmans choir :D

I'll just post this here :lol:

Was watching some random clips from the 70k of metal cruise in 2011, on this one clip from Simone/Epica I see two familiar faces about 5:22 to 5:24 ;)

Last edited by a moderator: