Enter Sandman? Whats going on?

oooarrr33

Proud new IMG Guitarist
Jun 24, 2002
Norwich, UK
Visit site
Just realised I didn't have a clue whats goin' on with Enter Sandman. I've got a karaoke mix that Rabies sent me a while back, and I'm quite happy to put vocals on it, but I'm not sure if anyone else has first dibs on it.

I dunno wether it was the final thing or not, but I'll do it unless anyone objects. I'll then get round to uploading the stuff to myplay :)

oh and soz I've been away for a while, I've been snowed under with work and sorting out stuff after my AS Results. I'm back now tho, and ready to kick some ass! :D

Hey oooarrr33 if you have my version of Sandman go ahead and do vox. I think NobleSavage is doing vox for Ec's version.
My karoake version is finished but Ec is still waiting for more tracks for his version I believe.:)

Originally posted by Mr. Hyde
Hey oooarrr33 if you have my version of Sandman go ahead and do vox. I think NobleSavage is doing vox for Ec's version.
My karoake version is finished but Ec is still waiting for more tracks for his version I believe.:)

Sorry to take so long to reply oooarrr, but I've had no time myself lately. :(

Anyway, go ahead and record some vox using whatever version you like and we'll just sort it out and piece together a final version later. :cool:

I'm definitely not doing vocals on Enter Sandman or any other official IMG track. I was just screwing around with it during vocal exercises and thought it was a fun take... but I'm nowhere near the league of 7th or Jim, so I'm not throwing my hat into that arena! lol