Entire BLAZE members leave the group!

I knew this would happen sooner or later. All his worshippers on the IMBB are crying over it now :lol:

SoundMaster said:
I dont know anything about this, but I DO KNOW that the new Duran Duran album, "Astronaut" is set for release on 10/12!!!!!!

Yep, its very close! I thought the album was already out around the world and that was just the US release date, but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure I'll like the new album very much but the press are going crazy over them. Duran mania is officially back!

DejaVu said:
And you still got nothing better do than bash everything that is related to Iron Maiden in some way?

Isn't there a duran duran forum for you or something?
Piss off, you cum slurping twat.

DejaVu said:
And you still got nothing better do than bash everything that is related to Iron Maiden in some way?

Isn't there a duran duran forum for you or something?

Shut up, dipshit. Your miserable insignificance bores the shit out of me.

DejaVu said:
Why are you answering John Silver's question or can't he stand for his own answers?

I'm answering to you because I think you're an annoying little baby, who has no clue what really happened at the old BB. You think you're somekind of Internet Sheriff, but you don't have a badge and you don't have what it takes. You're a nobody.

Tangerine Dreamer said:
I'm answering to you because I think you're an annoying little baby, who has no clue what really happened at the old BB. You think you're somekind of Internet Sheriff, but you don't have a badge and you don't have what it takes. You're a nobody.

At least i'm not obsessed with bashing people like you. That is, to be called nobody.

Now you are calling me a internet sheriff... now that's 'ing funny lol

Tangerine Dreamer said:

At least i'm not obsessed with bashing people like you. That is, to be called nobody.

DejaVu said:

Look, you're a thick piece of shit who never understood anything in his life. Just go away.