Eos

The Entwined
Nov 23, 2001
Switzerland / Croatia
www.metalpics.ch
There's a short sample of the new single "Bitter Sweet" here
happy0150.gif
<--- Shelley :D

i hope its more like those 2 first songs on time of despair, i might like it then :eek:

wont listen to it so far tho

toolsofthetrade said:
but it makes me feel they've become more poppy?
no offence, but some kind of heavier version of Nickelback?
I've heard some of the new songs when I was in Lahti and they didn't seem more poppy to me. Actually they were heavier than the last albums so I wouldn't call it pop.
Don't know Nickelback, but I can say one thing about the new Entwine stuff. They didn't loose the finnish, depressed atmosphere I like so much and I suppose that you can't find that atmosphere in Nickelback's music. Also, as usual, labels choose the slower and more emotional songs as the single. Often those are not really representing the rest of the album.

I can see why its called bitter sweet, i think i've developed diabetes just from listening to that syrupy pile of mush :tickled:

"wiiith or wiithooout your looovve i can't be freeeee
(i caannntt be frreeee) oooooooooooohhhhhh"
:puke:

Eos said:
I've heard some of the new songs when I was in Lahti and they didn't seem more poppy to me. Actually they were heavier than the last albums so I wouldn't call it pop.
Don't know Nickelback, but I can say one thing about the new Entwine stuff. They didn't loose the finnish, depressed atmosphere I like so much and I suppose that you can't find that atmosphere in Nickelback's music. Also, as usual, labels choose the slower and more emotional songs as the single. Often those are not really representing the rest of the album.

thanx for the info :) I wonder about the whole album, cause there were some good songs on the last one too, I like the heavier stuff, but the slow songs are just too cheesy...

ah, here the whole Finntroll tourdates :)

14. April 04 (UK) London Underworld
15. April 04 (NL) Weert Bosuil
16. April 04 (NL) Den Bosch Willem II
17. April 04 (B) Vosselaar Biebob
18. April 04 (NL) Amsterdam Melkweg
19. April 04 (D) Essen Zeche Carl
20. April 04 (D) Münster/Breitenfeld Live Arena
21. April 04 (D) Hamburg Marx
22. April 04 (D) Berlin Halford
23. April 04 (D) Glauchau Alte Spinnerei
24. April 04 (A) Wien Planet Music
25. April 04 (A) Salzburg Rockhouse