EOR Remixed!!!

Awake_In_Animosity

Fearing a Blank Planet
Apr 12, 2005
Hobart
www.instagram.com
Now this albums sounds how it should have. It now sounds like the fuckin killer album that it is. Well done Andy, great job on the remix and remaster, finally an album worth owing the remaster of. :headbang:

I wish one of these EOR remix threads would be made a sticky.

I've got to say EOR is just beautiful now. Everything about it.

I have heard 2 songs from the remixed version, sounds killer. To bad it did not sound like that from day one, now I have to fucking buy it again.

Gwen Stefani sounds great.

WingsofRedemption i am over near hornsby inthe bush.,..i can do power/progressive singing...last band was a helmet meets tool....I am 38....interested....

whats the case on the new remix look like. i saw one the other day with the same artwork but completely in black. want to make sure i get the right one instead of the original kelly gray hack job.

fat bastard said:
whats the case on the new remix look like. i saw one the other day with the same artwork but completely in black. want to make sure i get the right one instead of the original kelly gray hack job.

I think that's the one. It's all black, but the face/mask with the worms coming out of the mouth is gray and digitally enhanced, like almost a negative. "Nevermore" is in silver.

Hey Rebirth, thanks for your offer but we are going for more of a shadows fall type vocals although some power / prog might work, we are aged between 24 - 28 if you are interested send me a pic and quick blurb to my email address.

Thanks

Cephalic Liquidity said:
I think that's the one. It's all black, but the face/mask with the worms coming out of the mouth is gray and digitally enhanced, like almost a negative. "Nevermore" is in silver.
so its the one with the black cover then? i had to make sure that i wasnt just buying a special edition of the original.

Got it the other day......heard stuff I never knew existed! Vocals seemed a bit low and some vocal melodies seemed different due to the mix. Very cool overall though, and the vids is an added bonus!

Yianni