Ephed Duath Members

Windom Pearl

HUGGY!!!!
May 31, 2001
Tampere, Finland
www.farmakonband.com
Amm...I may be stupid but I´ve got a bit confused about who´s playing on what. There seems to be a shitload of new members, so who of them are playing on Rephormula? And who will be playing on The Painters Palette? And from what era is the remastered Greyness Grows from mp3.com? Erk.

Rephormula was written and performed as a duo with Davide and Giuliano. Giuliano left the band before they signed to Elitist, and now Davide has assembled a brand new line up. I don't actually have the full details of the new line up, but I do know that the drummer is close to 50 years of age and has been playing freeform Jazz for a number of years.

I'm expecting some new photos and the details of this line-up very soon. I'll post something here when I get it.

The "Greyness" is from Rephormula, but they have the icon next to the song for the original Phormula version which is a little confusing I guess.

Lee

Ok thanks. I was just wondering because the Greyness machine drums sound amazingly real at times. I finally took my time to listen the song with heart and was about to fall from my chair. Completely stylish till the end. Never been into black metal but I guess I´ll make an exception here :)