Ephel Duath update

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
"Here we are. The tour is finished some days ago and after a week of stop we have restarted to work on "Pain Necessary to know". Let me add that it has been honour to share the stage with such great bands, and to live with a so professional and friendly crew. Dillinger Escape Plan and Poison The Well, we wish you all the best.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The 16th of February we’ll enter in studio to start the recording session. It will be a battle and we’ll win it[/font]. [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We plan to finish drum, bass and guitar around the 9th of March, to restart around the 20th with the vocals and brass instruments.
I’ve studied a possible tracklist, but I will probably change my mind during the works. Anyway here are the titles:
Few stars, no refrain and a cigarette, Crystalline Whirl, Pleonasm, New Disorder, Vector, Vector – second movement, Imploding, Vector - third movement, I killed Rebeccah.
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I’m so proud of the new material. It has been my first thought in this year and half of composition and recording it means also close a circle. I’m a little bit nervous, sometime it scares me... In these months I’ve tortured my mind with thousand of question, doubts, worries but after this tour my mind seem to be clearer and my enthusiasm, if it is possible, it’s grown. Now a silence, we’ll return soon with a noisy present for you. [/font][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Davide Tiso"[/font] [/font]