Epica, Threat Signal, Blackguard, feat. EBS (ATL)

PatrickHoyt

The Darkitecht
Jun 3, 2007
Daytona, Florida
We were lucky enough to land the opening spot on the Epica show coming through to the Masquerade. After a year hiatus, we're back in action and ready to deliver some more solid metal your way. If anyone needs any tickets please contact me through myspace, facebook, or roenwolfe [at] yahoo [dot] com with the subject title "Epica Tickets". Hope to see as many familiar faces as possible.

l_6ca324936cf341ba8bd61dc001988b6b.jpg

Awesome, I missed you guys when you opened for Kamelot. Not sure if Go Go Metal Rangers is part of your usual set, but I just listened to it on youtube and highly enjoyed it.

lol nah man that was just a goof around thing we were doing cause we were at an all ages venue. Hopefully you can catch us at the Epica show.

Just got the word that one more local band was added. Tortus which is comprised of a very entertaining group of young talent based right around the same area as Eclipsed By Sanity. I saw Tortus the other night at the Winter Rockfest and they are truly a fun band to see. They obviously have fun with what they're doing and don't care what people think. This just adds to the appeal of the entire show in my opinion. I've already purchased my ticket from the EBS crew.

Just got the word that one more local band was added. Tortus which is comprised of a very entertaining group of young talent based right around the same area as Eclipsed By Sanity. I saw Tortus the other night at the Winter Rockfest and they are truly a fun band to see. They obviously have fun with what they're doing and don't care what people think. This just adds to the appeal of the entire show in my opinion. I've already purchased my ticket from the EBS crew.

yes, Tortus is a fun, progressive, groove metal band with power and thrash metal appeal as well. So everyone should get there early and check out another hidden gem of Atlanta metal talent.

hey Mavros, looking forward to meeting you at this show if not before. :kickass: