Epicenter 2012

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
Announced today

http://epicenterfestival.com/lineup.html

311608_10151022993389443_1054283467_n.jpg

Went to last years, it was pretty cool. If I go Im only there for STP, Escape the Fate, Bush and Chevelle. Hollywood Undead is alright too. Dont care about Deftones theyre awful. Awful, awful. I believe Scars on Broadway has the same whiny fags from System of a Down so im not interested. Held at one of my favorite venues, been to some good shows there.

The only band I would care to see on that bill is Deftones. I will be seeing Iron Maiden at Verizon in Irvine next month. I love that venue, best sound in the nation imo.

I saw Deftones for the first time in 94 or 95 opening up for Anthrax. They freaking sucked. I called them the Tone Def's that night.

Then a few years later White Pony came out and I was like damn, is this the same band? Not only do they not suck anymore, they're pretty damn sweet.

The only band I would care to see on that bill is Deftones. I will be seeing Iron Maiden at Verizon in Irvine next month. I love that venue, best sound in the nation imo.

Maiden is playing 2 nights I believe. Would like to go to that also KISS and Motley Crue is there in August.

Do you even know anything about Escape The Fate or are you just assuming things as usual?

Much better guitar work than Deftones:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh WHAT?! How can Bush still be playing shows, doesn't Gavin Rossdale have several cases of pedophilia against him/pending? That sick fuck