Power and the Glory
Strong arm of the law
-----------------------
Crusader
Princess of the Night
Wheels of Steel
-------------------------
Motorcycle Man

The setlist was as you can see a bit diffrent than the previous shows.
It was a great show and even though there were less than 200 people Saxon rocked 100%.
One thing I notished was that Paul Quinn stood very still with his eyes closed most of the time like he was asleep.

...I'm not good at writing reviews and I sure as hell can't remember the whole setlist and even less the order but as I still want to comment on the Stockholm gig last night I'll jump onto this one...
They played for well over two hours. Came back twice. First with Crusader and Denim & Leather (awesome!) and then with Wheels of steel and Princess of the night. (Well, they sure as hell can't leave without playing these so you know they're coming back on stage).

From the Denmark setlist they didn't play Metalhead, Broken heroes and Motorcycle man but instead Solid ball of rock, Rock is our life and Never surrender.

I would say something like 400 people but they got a great response from us and I think Biff looked quite pleased with the audience.
Heading off the stage after the first extras (Crusader and Denim & Leather) at about 11.30 Biff stopped at the exit, turned around and looked at the people shouting Wheels of steel, checked the time, laughed and came back on stage followed by the rest of the band and said "they told us we had to be off stage by 11 - Well, @#%$ it" and then they kicked off Wheels of steel with the usual singback break followed by Princess of the night...

Just one hell of a night, one hell of a show - Thanks, Saxon! Hope to see you again as soon as possible!

...Come to think of it they also played The eagle has landed...

...Hey, this is important stuff...;-)
It's all in my head, just gotta sort it out...