ESP Alexis signature model availible

well..compared too Jeff hannemans camo signature this thing is cheap :)

I already called the erm.. "importer" dont know the right word. They said that I can have one for 2900 euro inc. case.

still too much for me..

350.000 yen are 2500-2600 Euro. If you would order this git from the custom shop it would cost 4500-5000 Euro, so this is not THAT much!

I mean, this git is the Alexi signature git, and it's exactly the same wich Alexi has (Correct me, if I'm wrong!)! The RR-LL for example had an bolt-on neck, so it was just a cheap copy of Alexis Custom shop gits!
Nobody knows how long the RV-350AL will be availible...

Heh..I don't even have a cheap one yet! lol But, I think I kinda like the BC.Rich much more....Though a guit with scythes is nice...But hei...I'll go on dreaming caus that's the best I can do....except go to music store and try the nicest ones without buying...

direct link; http://www.espguitars.net/art1/cob/rv350al.html

This is just dumb. Guess it's an ESP-thing to get a signature series with a few months with them. It's not like it's the first time it happens, take Mustaine for example. Pretty interesting to see, first Mustaine, now Alexi - they've been playing Jacksons for years and have now ended up giving their name to a competive brand, hm. I've got my theories...

350.000 yen are 2500-2600 Euro. If you would order this git from the custom shop it would cost 4500-5000 Euro, so this is not THAT much!

:OMG: I agree w/ bodomic... Why didn't we birth in a rich / wealthy family where we could buy cool guitars, or other instruments.... ?!?!

BTW: I wanna buy a bass; 'cause I need a bass to our band;)