ESSAY on Kayo Dot at school!

Frostangelstorm

Mighty Ravendark
Sep 6, 2005
Blashyrkh
So, basically have this lesson at school, where we should write essays on our favourite bands/artists/composers, tell everyone about them and also let everyone sample their work.

I know that this choice makes it really hard, as Kayo Dot are a) almost impossible for me to describe, without simply describing my emotions about them, b) is a band, internet has not much information about. If any of you is able to help, that would be really nice. I need help with the description, possible classification and also biography(wikipedia and the official site have way too small amounts of it! :( ), and perhaps some stuff like interesting facts about the band and what influences the band members the most.

What *will* get everyone interested is the the whole astral band legend, that I even read about in one of the links I found in motW's metal-archives bio, so that should be pretty cool, but that's hardly enough!

And FINALLY, does anyone have any really nice looking picture of the band members to print out? :headbang:

ANY help welcome. I've still got time left.:Spin:

If you want to meet me on AIM sometime I can answer some specific questions for you; much more interesting than reference-material type of misinformation you'd find online.

Haha. I was too lazy to replace the numbers with others in the sequence. The other pics are nice too.

FuSoYa said:
If you want to meet me on AIM sometime I can answer some specific questions for you; much more interesting than reference-material type of misinformation you'd find online.

Too bad, I don't have that program(and I'm not american either).

As an alternative of a private conversation, would you mind answering just one question via a forum Private Message? It's the naughty influence question. ;)

My primary influence:
20050905l.jpg